How to look good without Makeup, makeup life hack



My first tip is to use a hydrophilic, oil-based cleaner. I got mine from Amazon and it's very affordable. 

It has been proven that hydrophilic oil dissolves make-up and dirt. Only from a use that most cleaners are not capable of. This ensures that your skin is cleansed, it works on all skin types, moisturizes and makes it very soft. 

All you have to do is massage it in properly and give it a few minutes to take effect. It is a very common mistake to wash the cleaner off immediately after applying it. The product does not have time to work properly. I know what you're going to say, "But oils clog your pores", and that's right. They clog your pores To prevent them from clogging right away, you should use a foaming cleanser, very carefully so as not to irritate your skin and your pores at the same time to free. 

This will help against blackheads. It will help with your overall skin tone. It will make it brighter and overall healthier looking and also ensure that creams are better absorbed. The next tip I love to use eye patches. Not just under the eyes but also on the neck to fix mistakes, if you have wrinkles or your lines there then this will help because it will moisturize and make it smoother and less noticeable. It's actually quite a life changing trick.

Because afterwards my face always looks a lot fresher and better, I just love it. My next tip is to take care of your hair because it is obvious that if your hair is messy, your overall look will not be as beautiful. I'll show you a totally simple and affordable DIY mask that will immediately help you get rid of blackheads First, you apply a toner with your hands so it is better absorbed Then you take an egg and a paper towel. 



You separate egg whites and yolks, beat them and let the paper towel soak it up. Then you put it on your nose and wait until it dries and remove it again. You will see the impurities sucked out of your pores. It's actually pretty satisfying. When I have a casting in the morning, I often use a sheet mask and carefully walk over it with a jade roller. This way, the product is absorbed much faster and better, and it shapes and removes puffiness on my face. It's a good, quick way to keep skin looking shiny, hydrated, and toned. 

I learned the next trick from my mother and it is very well known in Russia. You need two bowls: one with hot and one with ice-cold water. Then you soak a towel or cloth in the hot water and place it on your face. Be careful. Don't do it with water that is too hot, don't burn yourself. Leave it on your face for a few minutes, press it down a little and massage your face with it. And then you do the same with the cold water, it wakes up your skin, stimulates blood circulation, improves the skin and makes it look less gray and dull. When I wake up with irritated skin and have to go to a casting and have these red spots all over my face, I use rose water. 

I spray it all over my face. It soothes the skin and by the time the casting or shooting is done, the red spots will be gone. It's especially well suited for sensitive skin and many other uses. It's just very good. Alternatively, you can use something with aloe. The next ones work immediately, so you don't have to do that much. The first thing to do is to use this product. It's called "D-Bronzi Anti Pollution Sunshine Drops" It's a bit like cheating, but not really because it's good for you too. 

It contains vitamin E, is silicone-free, and makes your skin look tanned. This is number one if you are a model and need to be tanned for some companies / brands. It's good Most of us don't like tanners because it favors wrinkles and, secondly, it can help hide small blemishes and make you look fresher, so it makes me look better right away. The next tip is obvious. 

It's for eyebrow care. The problem is that I don't like it when my eyebrows are too thin or clean because it looks less natural and model agencies don't like that very much. Personally, I only emphasize the hair that sticks out the most I only pluck hair at the end, where the brow goes down. The eyes are lifted and look less tired. The next trick is very simple and I'll keep it short: just brush your eyebrows. You can also put some gel on the brush, I don't think that counts as make-up. This will make you look more presentable and overall tidier. My next tip is to use oils as highlighter. 

I apply it on my cheekbones, the tip of my nose, forehead and chin and it gives me a very natural, shiny look. It doesn't work for everyone, some people get worse skin, so it's best to look for a product that works for you. My last tip is probably pretty obvious, I do it a lot when I go to auditions. It's a regular ponytail. Lots of models do that. They make a bun or a pigtail. Very firm that the skin looks like this. Of course, when asked to keep our hair down, we will. 

But it makes a great first impression. And that's it for today. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments