Winged eyeliner makeup

 


Hi guys! Today I'm going to show you a winged eyeliner makeup look I rarely draw eyeliner for everyday makeup, but sometimes I just want to draw it for a more full-on look. 

And apart from eyeliner, I try to keep everything natural like nudish pink lip and glowy skin, so it is still wearable.

 I think in a big way for a beginner as well as it is really easy to follow. If you guys want to see how I create this look, please keep on watching. First things first, primer. 

I'm going to use hydrating primer If you have dry skin, this type of primer would be a good option to blot a pore and skin texture, but still keep moist on your face. Using a small amount of it, I'm going to apply on my nose, forehead, and front cheeks. I used to be very skeptical about using a primer because I believe that it clogs the pores. 

But after researching about silicon, it turns out that it does not really. It could be more harmful for your hair, but not for your skin. Anyway, I'm going to talk about it deeper in an upcoming video. Next up, as always, I'm going to do color correcting. 

This is one of my favorite color correcting palettes. It has medium coverage and very, very hydrating. I'm going to mix light pink shade and medium to deep beige shade to create my own shade. 

And then I'm going to apply under my eye area, lids, and on my lips, where they are darker than the rest of my face Especially for a winged eyeliner look, I think evening out the skin tone is very very important. 

Instead of using a foundation, I'm going to use a tinted moisturizer. 

The texture of this product is in between lotion and serum so it applies like a skincare product, but it still gives nice, very natural, light coverage. So I've been obsessed with this product lately. 

I got the shade G7 and it looks like a little bit darker than my own natural skin tone. But once I blended it, it goes well with my own natural skin tone. 

I'm just applying all over my face. I'm going to take the color correcting palette again. I'm going to mix these two shades to create the shade close to my natural skin color. With the shade, I'm going to cover some blemishes or hyperpigmentation on my face. 

Today, I am mainly using cream or liquid products to make the look very natural and dewey. So I'm going to use this cream bronzer. I'm not going to draw just one single stroke, but instead I'm going to dot, to use small amount of this product for a natural look. Using a buffing brush I'm going to blend everything in it until it looks soft without any lines. 

I'm going to use this as an eye shadow as well. So using my fingertips, I'm going to apply on my lids and along my lower lash lines. It just gives a nice natural shade.

 For blush, I'm going to give a natural flush on my cheek. Instead of using very high pigmented, glittery, product, I'm going to use this serum blush, which has very sheer and natural color payoff. I'm going to put three dots and blend with my fingers. 

If you want to create more bronzy or nude makeup, look you could use nude or peach blush instead. But I'm going to use a pink lip gloss later, so I choose pink to match with my lip color. Now, it's time for eyeliner. I'm going to use a pen eyeliner today to get more intense color payoff. 

I'm starting with the top of my eyelids and then, I'm using a small stroke on the inner portion of the eyelid. 

If it gets thicker, it will end up looking too much, so it has to be very, very thin. And after that, connect them all together. And then I'm going to draw the bottom of the eyeliner to connect it to the top. 

I do not want too much angled ones, so I just draw a little angled line tracing my natural eye shape. Especially if you are not wearing falsies, it'll be better to make it more natural to blend with your natural eyelash. 

If you find this hard, try with deep brown or black eyeshadow and draw like a baseline first and then you could draw over with pen eyeliner later. After curling my lashes, I'm going to put some mascara primer and mascara.

 I made my lash routine recently, so please check out if you want to know how to curl straight eyelashes and keep the curl all day. I stick with this routine like forever and never changed and I can guarantee that it should work for you as well. For brows, I'm going to start with brown eyebrow powder to make a base. I'm filling my brows with the powder roughly. After that, I brush them wistfully to make them look softer. 

And then I'm going to draw little strokes with eyebrow pencil for a more defined look. As I draw winged eyeliner, I wanted to make my brow to match with the look, so I'm also doing a full-on brow look to balance.

 To finish the eyebrow, using a brow gel I'm going to create a fluffy brow look. Moving on to highlighter, this is a clear highlighter with really subtle white shimmer. 

It goes really well, especially for a no makeup makeup look.

Post a Comment

0 Comments